Selling Your Phinney Ridge Home For The Holidays
Phinney Ridge Real Estate Update: Have you wondered if you should sell your home during the Holidays? Here are some reasons why it can be a great time to sell!
Home sellers often wrestle with the idea of whether or not to list their home, or keep their home on the market, during the Holidays. Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t wait:
- Home inventory in North Seattle is still low. There are currently 7 active Phinney Ridge homes for sale listings, which gives the seller a great advantage.
- With an average days on market of less than two weeks a seller can hold 1-2 open houses and be in control of the times they want the home shown.
- Homes can be very appealing during this season. It’s the perfect time to show off fireplaces, cozy décor, and lighting fixtures. Buyers out looking in cold or rainy weather will appreciate the warmth of your home and easily picture themselves in it.
- Relocation is year-round. Companies are always hiring and employees are often eager to find a home quickly and get settled.
- Seattle’s population growth was 3.1% in 2017 and coupled with the still low inventory this could be the best time to sell.
- The spring/summer market was very competitive and buyers who weren’t able to buy then are still eagerly searching.
- Weather doesn’t affect the Seattle real estate market. Rain can happen any time of the year and it’s much less of a constraint than one might think.
- This is the time to make your house stand out! Once the Holidays are over new construction ramps up and listings increase taking away some of the edge that sellers have when there is less to choose from.
If you are wondering what your home is worth, or have questions about getting your home ready to sell, contact me today. I’m happy to provide a complimentary market analysis and discuss strategies for getting your house sold!
Sasha Blume |email@example.com |206.390.3446